So here I'm going to tell you one of its most awesome feature called Screen record ! Screen record is one by which we can record all activity which we'll do on our desktop screen. Even we can record this activity in any format like most popular video format mp4,720p,1080p, 1208p, H263, H264, flv etc.
Now let us start learning how to do this, Actually i have explained it in my video on YouTube, but their for people who are looking for step by step instruction i thought of writing this post.
- Open VLC Player
- Goto Open Media files
- Select Capture Device option
- Select Desktop option from Capture mode drop down
- Select frame rate for your video ex : 15.00 f/s
- Down you'll find Play, in that drop down select Convert option
- Then select your video profile, which format you want to record your video
- Give the file name for video to save with proper location to save it
- Then finally hit Start, Know do whatever you want in your computer. It'll be recorded in video form with your selected video format.